2020 Ford Mustang GT
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT - Select Inventory Retail Customer Cash - $750
- 2020 Ford Mustang GT - Retail Customer Cash - 13606 - $250
- Ford Pass Rewards/ Ford Protect PMP Or LMP Discount - $210
- Select Inventory RCL Customer Cash - $250
- Sema Show Direct Offer - $1000
- Military Appreciation Bonus Cash - $500
- Mobility Motoring Program - $1000
- Reacquired Vehicle (RAV) Direct Offer - 36830 - $1500
- AutoAlert Bonus Cash Direct Offer v2 - $2000
- Special Events $750 Direct Offer - $750
- Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) X-PLAN eCoupon Direct Offer - $1000
- College Student Purchase Program - $500
- Farm Bureau Association eCertificate Offer - $500
- RCL Renewal Direct Offer - $1000
- New Hire Car Voucher - 36856 - $500
- Select Inventory Retail Customer Cash - $750
- Retail Customer Cash - 13606 - $250
- Morgan Stanley Reserve Direct Offer - $750
- X-Plan Performance Partner Recognition Direct Offer - $750
- American Quarter Horse Association Member Offer - $500
- AutoAlert Bonus Cash Direct Offer v1 - $1000
- Allstate Total Loss Direct Offer - $750
- DAV X-Plan Partner eCoupon Direct Offer - $1000
Available for transfer from another Capital Group Dealership
Before You Buy
Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
|5.0 L/302 8 Cylinder Engine|
|Rear Wheel Drive|
We have dealt with capital for a number of years. Most recently the body shop. Their work was awesome and the people we very good. Thanks to Jason and his crew.
have had very good experiences with Capital Ford. I have bought a couple of cars from them and the process was very smooth. From the salesmen to the finance advisors, everyone at the dealership was very friendly and helpful. They worked together to provide us with the best deal and we are extremely pleased and satisfied with our experience. And remember, "If you buy anywhere else, you'll pay too much.
Loved everything! The help, service, the salesman was awesome!
OUr recent purchase was completely painless. From beginning to end, it was a nice experience. Salesman even took the time & effort to come out - saving us a trip into Wilmington to sign papers so he could process the loan info. JESSE MALLETT IS YOUR EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR IN OUR OPINION! Actually the Entire staff is GREAT!